Features and Benefits of the Neptune Greenhouse
- A quality greenhouse, 2.57m (8’5”) wide, with a single sliding door with a simple lever mechanism to hold it in any desired position.
- Corner plates at both eaves and ridge and roof and side braces give this building improved strength.
- Available in 4 sizes and with higher eaves (1.35m/4’5”) than usually associated with this type of greenhouse, the Neptune (Merkur) also has the Vitavia standard gutter.
- The TÜV Standards Authority has approved all Neptune (Merkur) models.
- The complete Vitavia range is available in both Powder Coated Green or *Anodised Aluminium. (*Anodisation is a process the aluminium goes through to keep it looking pristine throughout its life.)
Disclaimer – Please note that any greenhouse kit or models with a low threshold can only be installed on concrete or other surfaces made from solid material.